HOW MANY CARBOHYDRATES IN A LEMON
- 12 grams of carbohydrate in an average size lemon with the peel
- 1 gram of carbohydrate in a quarter wedge of 1 whole lemon with the peel
- 4.4 carbs in 1 average size lemon without the peel
- 7.8 grams of carbohydrate in 1 large lemon without the peel
- 10.5 grams carbohydrates in a half cup of lemon juice
- 19.8 grams of carbohydrate in 1 cup of lemon sections without the peel
- 21 carbohydrates in 1 cup of lemon juice
For free low carbohydrate charts and food lists showing how many carbohydrates you should have in total per day, and what foods to eat, and for the Carbohydrate in Vegetables Chart, and the Carbohydrate in Fruits Chart, see the page links given below. Use the charts as daily guides for weight loss, or weight maintenance once you have reached your target weight.
- THE CARBOHYDRATE IN VEGETABLES CHART
- THE CARBOHYDRATE IN FRUIT CHART
- LOW CARB FOODS AND HOW MANY CARBS PER DAY (for weight loss or weight maintenance)
58 people, + others elsewhere, found this answer page useful.
Video: healthy eating and nutritional tips -- the lemon juice colon cleanse