Asked in The BibleOld TestamentBlack Death (Plagues)Moses
How many plagues were there when Moses was freeing his people?
February 21, 2011 10:44PM
The plagues as they appear in the Bible are:
1. (Exodus 7:14-25) rivers and other water sources turned to blood ('Dam')
2. (Exodus 7:26-8:11) amphibians (commonly believed to be frogs) ('Tsfardeia')
3. (Exodus 8:12-15) lice or gnats ('Kinim')
4. (Exodus 8:16-28) wild animals ('Arov')
5. (Exodus 9:1-7) disease on livestock ('Dever')
6. (Exodus 9:8-12) unhealable boils ('Shkhin')
7. (Exodus 9:13-35) hail mixed with fire ('Barad')
8. (Exodus 10:1-20) locusts ('Arbeh')
9. (Exodus 10:21-29) darkness ('Choshech')
10. (Exodus 11:1-12:36) death of the firstborn ('Makat Bechorot')
Hey man thanx i got 100 on my quiz u rock!