Christofer Drew has 25 tattoos...
1. He has truth tattooed on his inner bottom lip that he got done in Austin, Texas right after a show for the AP Tour 2010. It was on March 20th.
2. He has "Love is my Weapon" on his upper chest to symbolize that he attempts a life of love.
3. A large dove underneath the "Love is my Weapon" tattoo to symbolise peace in his heart.
4. A sun on his right shoulder to symbolize beginning.
5. A moon on his left shoulder to symbolise ending.
6. A live tree on his right shoulder under the sun to symbolize life.
7. A dead tree on his left shoulder under the sun to symbolize death.
8. A band on his right bicep under the tree to symbolize good.
9. A band on his left bicep under the tree to symbolize evil.
10. A ying-yang sign on his right elbow.
11. A ying-yang sign on his left elbow.
12. A black bird on his right elbow under the ying-yang sign.
13. A black bird on his left elbow under the ying-yang sign.
14. The Greek symbol for beginning on his right forearm.
15. The Greek symbol for end on his left forearm.
16. The Chinese symbol for Taoism inside a circle and two bands on his right wrist.
17.The Chinese symbol for Taoism inside a circle and two bands on his right wrist. He got the two Chinese tatts done on April 22 live on Ustream. His buddy Craig Beasle did these two tatts.
18. Faith in Hebrew on his right wrist to symbolize his Jesus. It was his first tattoo. He got it done in a trailer park when he was 16.
19. An anchor on his right hand with his mother's initials; N.K.-Nancy Keifner
20. An anchor on his left hand with his father's initials; E.I.-Edward Ingle
21. "LIVE" across his knuckles on his right hand.
22. "FREE" across his knuckles on his left hand.
23. A treble cleff on his right thigh.
24. A bass cleff on his left thigh.
25. A peace sign on his left foot to symbolise how he tries to walk with the intent of spreading pace.