answersLogoWhite
Chemistry
Atoms and Atomic Structure
Molecular Mass

How much moles does 53.2g of palladium contain?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2017-01-14 19:19:56

53,2 g of palladium contain 0,5 moles.

001
๐Ÿ™
1
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions


palladium is worth about £250'000 - £350'000 average


Moles contain twice as much blood and twice as much red haemoglobin as other mammals of similar size, allowing the mole to breathe easily in its underground


2 moles of HCl for every liter of solution.



Silver, not palladium, is mixed 50/50 with yellow gold to make white gold.


yes moles do drin water but not much


3 moles of atoms A mole is a unitless number used to specify quantities of things (just like a dozen, but much much bigger).


like freckles, moles can come out when you are in too much sun.


Moles measures the amount of a substance, so it depends how much potassium you have.



Two moles is equivalent to 12,044281714.10e23 molecules, atoms or ions.


Nope, it is in the platinum family. Much nicer than White gold.


Palladium is a particularly rare metal. 1 gram is worth $14.50 (Jan 2010 price). If the coin is solid Palladium, then a coin the same weight as a US Quarter would be worth $72.50. A coin made out of such a material could be worth more to a collector.


The answer is 2,567 moles.


Depends how much of it you have.


It depends on how much you have.


1 kg pd can produce aroud 60% of chloride of pd ,some pd lost in the form of oxides and other forms... mukesh.


25 moles of oxygen is enough to burn two moles of gasoline.


How much product was created (calculated from moles, based on moles of the limiting reagent)


If you think to calcium carbonate (CaCO3) 3 moles is equal to 300,2607 g.


Palladium jewelry is generally made in 2 different purity levels, 95% and 90% pure. Jewelry made with 95% palladium will be marked 950 and the remaining 5% is made with ruthenium. Items made with 90% palladium are marked 900 and will be mixed with 10% ruthenium. Both palladium and ruthenium are from the PGM family of metals otherwise known as the platinum group. PGM metals are found naturally white and are considered precious. Jewelry that is mass produced in China is alloyed with copper in place of ruthenium and is considered to be of lesser quality. If you have a jewelry that is not marked but you suspect is palladium you should take it to a local jeweler for testing. Most jewelers will use an electronic tester to determine its exact metal content.


Much appreciated if the problem solves.


Palladium's cost peaked in 2001 at about 35 US dollars per gram.


Multiply moles by molecular mass of water (18), gives you 223.8g. Remember this formula: Number of moles = mass / molecular mass


A mole weighs 58 grams



Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.