70% of the Earth is covered by water. Most of the water is salt water.
2/3 of the earth is covered by water.
Approximately 67.8% of earth's surface is covered by salt water while only 3% is covered by fresh water. In total, the earth's surface is covered by 70.8% of water.
Approximately 75% of the Earth's surface is covered by saltwater oceans.
Approximately 70% of earths surface is covered by the oceans.
Approx. 72 % of the Earth area is covered by saline water.
70% of the Earth's surface is covered in salt water. Liquid fresh water covers less than 1% of the Earth
70% percent of the earth is covered in salt water, and 2.5% of freshwater but less then 1% of that fresh water is available for human use!!
About 70% of the earth's surface is covered with water. Ninety-seven percent of the water on the earth is salt water.
Only 2.5 percent of the earth is coverd in freash water the of is coverd in salt water(70%)