Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

I need info on how a minor child can get emancipation from his adopted parents so he can return home to a biological parent who has had rights terminated?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-05-09 06:22:09

First of all, please make sure that this is what you really

want. How will this effect your adoptive parents. Were they good to

you, and if so, why do you want to get emancipated instead of just

meeting your birth mother. You will need to get used to your birth

mom, and she to you. I don't know if anyone wins this type of case.

I wish you luck in this quest of your.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.