Citizenship and Marriage

If I marry a Polish girl will she become a citizen of the US?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2013-02-28 08:23:42

Not immediately. In order to marry a foreigner and bring them

back to the states you have to apply for a visa for them. Fill out

a ton of paperwork and then pay all the fees. If you are already in

Poland, just go to the consulate and they can give you all you

need, or if in the military go to the personnel office they can

provide a lot of help.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.