Best Answer

Yes. If he is the father he pays child support.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-03-12 21:11:24
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If the mother get married does the non custodial father continue to pay child support?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Does child support increase if the father gets married?

No. (The answer is the same whether the father is the obligor/non-custodial parent or obligee/custodial parent.)

Does a non-custodial mother have to pay child support to the father?

Yes, if the father is the custodial parent. It works just the same as when the mother is the custodial parent. The non-custodial pay child support based on their income and other factors.

If the custodial parent two children give one of the children back to the father does the father still have to pay child support for the one child that stayed with the mother or are they even?

No, the father has to pay child support for both children. Of course the child that decides to live with him will be treated as he/she were when you were both married, but the child you have will still continue to receive child support by law!

Can a custodial father seek child support from the mother?

Yes. The custodial father has a right to child support from the mother depending on their respective economic circumstances. Many mothers pay child support.

Does the father of a child have to pay child support if he is not married to the mother and wants no custodial rights?

Yes,the dead beat is expected to pay up.

In California if a non-custodial mother remarries and becomes a stay-at-home mom to a new baby and step children will the courts still make her responsible for full child support?

If the non-custodial mother was responsible for full child support before remarrying, that responsibility will continue until the court says otherwise. The court will consider the financial condition of both the non-custodial mother and of the custodial father in deciding whether to continue to require full child support.

How come a father has to automatically pay for child support and a mother may not if the father is the custodial parent?

A custodial parent may have to pay child support if his income is significantly higher than that of the non-custodial parent based on the non-custodial parent's "parenting time" percentage.

How much child support does the custodial parent get if the father is an immigrant?

It varies.

Can a non-custodial mother file for child support from the non-custodial father?

No, the person who has the child is the person who gets the child support so she would have to pay child support herself, as well as the father, to the person who has custody of the child.

Should custodial FATHERS receive child support?


How is child support calculated in Colorado when non custodial makes less than custodial but child is splitting time equally between both?

If the custodial is the father, he pays support, even with sole custody.

What should the Non custodial father do if the kids have been with him for years living in my house and now the mother tries to get support when they move with her?

In such a case, the non-custodial father should prepare to begin paying child support.

People also asked