If you are 16 and pregnant and your boyfriend is 18 can you leave the US to get married legally somewhere without parental consent?

Actually, in Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland and Oklahoma allow pregnant teens or teens who have already had a child to get married without parental consent. In Florida, Kentucky, and Oklahoma, the young couple must have authorization from a court. Maryland requires that the minor be at least 16. Even with parental approval, many states will require court approval when a person is 16 years of age or less.Hope this information helps you!