If you filed for chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2009 can you amend it and add the taxes owed for the year 2009 payable in 2010?

It is *possible* that the Bankruptcy Trustee may accept a motion, made by your attorney. But, there are many considerations including is it a Federal tax debt or state? What is the amount, was there fraud involved and so on;