Oral Health and Dental Care
Dental Insurance and Financing Dental Care

If you have dental insurance through your family and at work can you combine them somehow to not exceed your limit on either?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 19:24:49
2015-07-16 19:24:49

You may still excede your limit, but you shouldn't have to pay out of pocket. The insurane that is in your name is billed first. Then anything that they don't pay, the other insurance will pay. If one of them runs out on the limit, the other one will pay what they would normally pay and you will be left with what is not covered. But there is now way to combine the two yearly limits to make a bigger limit.


Related Questions

User Avatar

You may be able to. Your dentist must take both your dental insurance and your dental discount plan. Here is an article on it...

User Avatar

You can get extra dental insurance by purchasing the insurance through an insurance carrier or through an agent. In general, extra dental insurance is not covered by your job.

User Avatar

Dental insurance can be compared online directly through dental healthcare providers or through third party sites such as Dental Insurance Review 2013.

User Avatar

No, all insurance cover dental care. You may need to subscribe to an insurance company such as Delta Dental Insurance in order to get dental insurance if your regular insurance does not cover it or see if you can get it separately through your employer.

User Avatar

Any payment for dental work depends on your insurance coverage because there are many different dental insurance policies. You should read through the information for your dental insurance policy. You could also contact the agent responsible for your dental insurance policy.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.