Best Answer

Well, you need to contact the LEINHOLDER to tell them where the car is livibg. LOL OR contact a local repo company and let them take care of it. Dont forget your "finders fee".

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 19:47:35
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: If you know a car is wanted for repossession how can you contact the proper authorities to let them know?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

Can you search by license plate number to see if a car is wanted for repossession in Texas?


Are lists available to the public of vehicles that are wanted for repossession?

NO, that would violate your right to privacy.

How do you serve an arrest warrant from ct in tn?

If you are a private citizen. -You cannot serve an arrest warrant. But if you know the whereabouts of someone that you know is wanted. Simple contact the local authorities. and provide them with the details.

How can you view GMAC's list of cars wanted for repossession?

Be hired by them as a licensed, bonded and insured recovery agency.

Why did Jewish authorities want to get rid of the Jews?

they wanted them to escape to safety before the Germans arrived.

What is jenny nimmo's email?

if you wanted to contact her you could contact her publisher at

Can a repo man move another car out if the way to repo the car they are after?

Federal and states laws do not allow repossession agents move a vehicle that may be blocking in a wanted vehicle without the permission of that vehicle's owner. That being said, most agents will not hook a blocking vehicle to move it for liability reasons. That being said, there are exceptions to every rule, and there are some less scrupulous repossession agents who will do whatever they deem necessary to get a wanted vehicle. These are the exception and not the rule.Here's the thing: if an agent has moved a vehicle that you had blocking in another that was up for repossession, contact your states bureau of licensing and report them. You might also report it to your local law enforcement agency. Additionally, consider that blocking a wanted vehicle to prevent repossession could be a felony in your state; this is called Hindering a Lender, and may be prosecuted like Auto Theft.Another thing to consider is that the sole purpose of the job of a repossession agent is to recover vehicles up for repossession. Blocking in a wanted vehicle makes his job more difficult. Now think about how you respond if someone makes the job you do more difficult. Repossession agents, most of them, are very good at their jobs, and very motivated; if they do not recover, they do not get paid. Now think about where the most inconvenient place would be to have your vehicle repossessed. Church? School? The Winn Dixie as you walk out with melting ice cream and your screaming progeny to see your car being towed away behind the repo truck as the driver waves at you? Make it easy on yourself.

When did the authorities hush up the first reports of gold in new south wales?

They wanted to avoid a gold rush.

Aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice?

It means assisting the criminal, all the while KNOWING that the criminal is wanted by the authorities.

Why did people use the telephone?

They wanted to contact people.

Can you go get a person from Mexico?

Forcefully? No; it is considered kidnapping by Mexican laws. If the person is a wanted felon, US authorities will enforce the existing extradition treaty between Mexico and the United States, but the capture will be performed by Mexican authorities.

Which 17th Italian artist was wanted for murder?

Carravaggio was often in trouble with the law and was in frequent bar fights. During one brawl he murdered a man and was wanted by authorities. Was on the lam the rest of his life.

It is illegal to don't tell the authorities if you know a wanted person?

Um, in some cases. You could be arrested for aiding and abedding if you get caught.

Which two men were most wanted by the British royal authorities during the Battles of Lexington and Concord?

Samuel Adams and john hancock.

Why did colonial authorities want colonies to write new state constitutions?

They wanted them to write state constitutions modeled after the federal constitution.

I made a agreement of payment by this Friday can they still repo me?

Yes, as long as an active repossession order exists, the vehicle will eventually be recovered. If it is seen in towing position by a recovery agent, he will take it. Keep in mind that many repossession agencies have spotters who do nothing but stake-out wanted units, or look for them in public locations where recovery agents may secure them. Any attempt to hide the vehicle or prevent the recovery could be prosecuted. Repossession is a time game, an inevitability. Hundreds of thousands of vehicles are repossessed in the US every year. Less than 1% of 1% of the vehicles up for repossession are successfully hidden for any significant time. And, some states are passing laws that will prevent parties who have active repossession orders against vehicles registered to them from registering any vehicles in that state. If you have active arrangements with the lender, hope your payment reaches them before the recovery agent is able to secure the vehicle in question. Be certain to contact the lender and get their assurance that repossession activites have been cancelled once the payment is received. Your best course of action is to take the payment to the lender, and while there have them call the repossession agency who has the active order and witness them cancelling the order.

What is the proper noun in Since it was June she wanted the party to be outdoors?

The proper noun is June, the name of a specific month of the year.A proper noun is the name of a specific person, place, or thing.

How do you find a qualified manager or repo agent in Los Angeles to run a new repossession company part time?

== == Put a listing in the help wanted section of the Sunday newspaper. == ==

What motivated fidel Castro?

Already as a kid, castro was in contact with the poor. he wanted to help them. he wanted to change cuba. he wanted to be mighty and important. he wanted cuba to be communistic. he didnt really haave a motivation.

What motivates Fidel Castro?

Already as a kid, castro was in contact with the poor. he wanted to help them. he wanted to change Cuba. he wanted to be mighty and important. he wanted cuba to be communistic. he didnt really haave a motivation.

What problems did the Apostles have?

During Jesus's time, the apostles were wanted by the authorities for disturbing the peace. They were also in danger of being arrested after Jesus was crucified.

In the majority opinion what does Fortas suggest is the reason the school authorities suspended the students?

Because they wanted to avoid the discomfort of facing an unpopular view

Can a tractor hooked to a trailer wanted for repo be towed?

Only if the trailer is unladen, and also up for repossession. Otherwise, it must be detached from the power unit before the power unit is towed away. If there's a load on that trailer, and that trailer is towed away, the repossession agency is liable to come under criminal and civil charges.

What is the history of radicals?

Radicals have existed since the beginning of time. Again and again, there have been significant groups of people who have wanted to overthrow the existing authorities.

Why did Anne Frank cry when she touched herself?

She cried because she did not know why she wanted to touch herself. She probably wanted physical contact and did not know it. She felt alone and had no idea what she was doing and what she wanted