If you sign birth certificate do you have to pay child support if later you are found to not be the father?

No. However, if the alleged father has signed the birth certificate, he is acknowledging that the child is his. There are steps to take in order to be taken off of the birth certificate and relieved of the obligation of child support, including a paternity test and an amendment to the birth certificate.