Children and the Law
Child Support

Im a parent who had a child removed from me for neglect she was placed with a family member how can you get her back?



User Avatar
Wiki User

That's between you and the family court judge. Parenting classes could help but a judge is only going to do what he or she feels is the best for the child. I don't know what you did that caused this, but clearly there's something you need to change. If you don't make a drastic change in the way you live and your knowledge of how to raise children, then the best place for the child isn't with you and that's something you just need to accept.