Children and the Law

In Georgia is it legal for a case worker from social services to take possession of the minor's cell phone and place her in a different school?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Yes. A case worker may take whatever action they feel is necessary to establish a stable environment and insure the safety of a minor who is in the state's custody.. The judge will determine the legality of all the actions taken at the custodial hearing and is such action(s) should remain in force.