Wedding Planning

In KY who can perform a wedding ceremony?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-08-22 14:21:18

Any ordained or licensed minsters, clergymen or a justice of the

peace may perform a wedding. It is the bride or groom who decides

who they would like to marry them.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.