Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-01-26 13:17:38

You may have an adverse possession claim and should consult an attorney familiar with adverse possession claims in your state.

==Additional Answer==

Each state has its own laws on these matters. In California, you would probably have 'prescriptive right' which means you have had use of the property for a statutory number of years. Asking the Court to settle the matter, and having a boundary map prepared to recognize the changed property's configuration, should settle the matter.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

Can you give me a sentence for the word redrawn?

I have redrawn my illustration. Or I have to redraw my act.

How often are the boundaries of the districts redrawn?

If your talking about the United States the electoral districts are redrawn after every Census.

Why were the maps redrawn in the poem Geography lesson by Brian Patten?

The maps were redrawn as the Geography teacher had left school.

How often are the Texas district lines redrawn?

every decade.

What is it called when the boundaries of lagislative districts are redrawn?

Justin And PAT

What is it called when the boundaries of legislative districts are redrawn?

Its called "re-districting."

How often are the congressional districts for TN redrawn?

i hate you and your stupid life die

Texas legislative districts are normally redrawn following?

a decennial (ten-year) census.

How often are congressonal districts redrawn?

Congressional districts are redrawn every 10 years following the national census. This process is called redistricting, and the U.S. Constitution requires a census every 10 years for the purpose of redistricting Congressional districts.

Events of the Mexican American War that shaped Texas?

The map of Texas was redrawn after the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

When are Congressional districts redrawn?

They are re-drawn following the Federal census, which is every 10 years (like in 2010).

Why was the map of Europe redrawn in World War 2?

Because Germany had taken over so much of Europe.

What episode do L and Light kiss?

they do not kiss they real picture is light kissing misa it was just redrawn by someone

Can you play super Mario world hack 's on the r4ds?

yes but only a few like super Mario world redrawn new super Mario ect. the only ones that i know that don't work are super Mario bros 3 redrawn and wario's world. (i use snemuldsv0.6)

What 7 letter word begins with r and ends with n?

ramekin, redrawn, redskin, refrain, regimen, reunion, ruffian

What countries were destroyed in World War 2?

No countries were destroyed in WW2. Some nations were defeated and some borders redrawn.

Was they're any ground taken from anyone in World War 2?

Certainly. The borders of many European countries were redrawn after WWII

Where was John Adams farm located?

Braintree MA. Later, city lines were redrawn and his farm is now in the neighboring town of Quincy MA

Issues of the Mexican American War that shaped Texas?

As a result of the Mexican American War the Northern, Southern and Western Texas borders were all redrawn.

How did Idaho become part of the US?

Idaho was in land that was contested between the United States and Great Britain. Under President Polk, the treaty of 1846 settled the boundary of the United States and what is now Canada. Idaho became part of Oregon and Washington territories. After Oregon became a state, boundaries were redrawn and in 1859 both parts of Idaho were reunited. In 1863, it became Idaho Territory and then a state in 1890.

Which king became king of both Scotland and England and had the royal coat of arms redrawn to include the unicorn?

James VI of Scotland became James I of England.

What was accomplished at the Congress of Vienna?

The European political map was redrawn. The balance of power in Europe was restored. The French Monarchy was put back on the Throne. Napoleon was declared an outlaw.

Can senate districts be redrawn?

yes No, they can't. each state has two senators, regardless of population, and each of them represents the whole state. Therefore, their districts overlap completely.

How many districts are covered by New York?

New York state has twenty seven congressional districts. Each congressional district has a single representative. After the 2010 census, the districts were redrawn.