Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2006-12-27 19:36:42

Contact a local auto parts retailer to see what they would cost if you purchased them. You'll probably be surprised at how much less it would cost. Although the dealer may claim that theirs are better, recognize that it is illegal to sell suspension parts that are of lesser quality than original equipment. If necessary, your local tire shop or other non-dealer mechanic can replace your shocks at a lower price.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

Where to get owners manual for 2000 Chrysler town and country?

Check on Ebay or go to your Chrysler dealer. Check on Ebay or go to your Chrysler dealer.

Where can I find a Chrysler Town and Country owners manual?

Chrysler dealer and eBay.

Where can you get additional keys for your Chrysler Pacifica?

At a Chrysler dealer.At a Chrysler dealer.

What size battery in the key of a Chrysler town and country?

This will 100% depend on the year of the car. Your local Dodge Chrysler Dealer Stocks the Correct Battery. ( I work for a CHrysler Dealer )

Where can you buy a transmission dipstick for your 2004 Pt Cruiser?

At the Chrysler dealer.At the Chrysler dealer.

Get spare key for 2008 town and country van?

You have to get them from a Chrysler dealer.

How do you program a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country keyless entry remote?

The dealer.

Where do you buy a differential cover for a 1999 town and country limited?

Chrysler dealer

How do you get a replacement key for a Chrysler Town and Country van?

You can contact your car dealer, and buy one from them.

Where can one sell a used Chrysler?

There are many placed where one can sell a used Chrysler. I have discovered two great places where a Chrysler vehicle can be sold. Try the Auto Trader or Town and Country Chrysler Dealer.

Where is the transmission dipstick located on the 2008 3.8 Chrysler town and country van?

It is a special tool that the dealer has.

Lost keys to ignition 1994 chrysler town and country van?

Call local dealer or locksmith for replacement.

Why Re flash the control module 2002 Chrysler town and country?

The dealer "flashes" the computer to correct software issues.

Where is the transmission dipstick located on a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country 3.8 van?

The dipstick is a special tool that only the dealer has.

Where is the nearest Chrysler dealer on your place to bring your car for service?

In the USA go to and enter your location in the "Find Dealer" search box. If in UK go to and do the same. In other countries try entering chrysler.(your country code) to see if they have a presence there.

Why do the power locks not work on a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country?

There is a known software issue on this year of Chrysler Van. The dealer can update the body computer to correct the inoperative door locks.

Where is the auto trans dipstick on a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country?

The dipstick is a dealer special tool. You can not check your own transmission fluid.

Can you make a key from the VIN in a Chrysler?

The dealer can.

Where can one find a Chrysler dealer locator?

You can find a Chrysler dealer locator on various websites like SmithChrysler and Dodge. Both websites offer you the ability to find any dealer on the world.

Where can you buy a coolant overflow tank for a 1995 Chrysler New Yorker?

Chrysler dealer,

Where can you find an unlock code for your 2001 Chrysler Sebring radio?

Contact a Chrysler dealer

How do you replace Chrysler 300 2005 key?

Will most likely have to consult a Chrysler dealer.

Do you have to go to a dealer to get a second set of keys made for a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country van?

You can check with a lock smith. I had to go to the dealer when I bought mine. I think that it was about $60.00 for a single key.

2000 Chrysler town country the airbag light came on the cruise control will not work?

This is most likely the clock spring in the steering column. Chrysler had a recall on incorrectly wound clock springs. I would recommend taking it to a Chrysler dealer for confirmation.

What is the cheapest way to get a key made for a 2005 Chrysler town and country?

If you have title on the car, you can probably take it to the Chrysler dealer and they will make you a key based on your VIN number. You'll need to show ID.

Still have questions?