Asked in
Citizenship and Marriage

Interview for US citizenship but greencard was lost?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 08, 2011 11:58AM

A copy of the green card will do the job!But if you do not have one you would need to spend $365 and another $85 for biometrics and apply for green card replacement using the Form I-90.