Is England rich or poor?
Does New England have rich soil but poor growing climate?
Asked in India
What is the rank of India in top riches country in Asia?
Asked in History of England
What life was like for the rich and poor in Tudor times?
Asked in The Difference Between
What is the difference between rich and poor people?
Asked in Relationships, Economics, Sociology
Why rich countries are rich and poor countries are poor?
Asked in The Battle of Hastings
Was England rich or poor during 1066?
98 % of the people were poor, the other 2 % ere rich, so the most of the people in England during 106 were poor, and if ther harvest were bad, they ight have to eat leaves, roots and any creatures that they could catch, and the rich people mde their money by selling iron, wool or any skin (i mean that they worked on it) :)