Our DNA Is Only 1% Different From A Chimpanzee
94 per cent
80 % the other 20% is the same as bananas
the sequence of certain nucleotides
25% of the letters in human DNA are identical, the reason for this is that there are only four different letters
Mouse DNA is nearly identical to human DNA, just much smaller.
First, chimpanzees are apes, not monkeys. Chimpanzee DNA is about 98.4% the same as human DNA. Chimpanzees have a lifespan of approximately 50 years.
yes because i did a science experiment and found that the human DNA and the pigs DNA or practically the same .
Our DNA and the DNA of a chimpanzee are 98.8 percent the same! We are more closely related to them.
No. But the chimpanzee's DNA is similar to ours by 98%People believe that we humans developed from the 'chimpanzee because of how similar our DNA samples. Itis thought that the chimpanzee is as intelligent as ahuman but in different ways.
similarity in their DNA that is about 100% is the common trait that human beings and chimpanzee have in common.
chimpanzee because our DNA is 98.9 percent the same as theres except they have 24 chromosomes which equal 48 all together and we have 23 chromosomes
Only identical twins have the same DNA
Scientists believe that over 90% of our DNA is similar that of a chimpanzee.
It depends on the specie of animal. In general, more far is a specie (speaking in evolutionary terms) to human and more big is the difference. The similiarity of the DNA of human with the chimpanzee is around 97%.
I'm sure it differs with each species but I know human DNA and chimpanzee DNA only differ by 2% if not less
96% of our DNA is identical to Apes and Monkeys. Only 4% accounts for what we consider "human" to be.
No. But we do have very similar brains, making their intelligence much like ours.
There are differences in both DNA and fingerprints.The Claim: Identical Twins Have Identical DNA
Nobody has identical DNA, including "identical twins". Everyone's DNA is unique; which is why DNA testing is used in forensics to identify culprits.