---- == == == == == == '''Determine the following information:''' * '''The patient's age, weight, and condition''' * '''The name of the product (ingredients and strengths, if known)''' * '''The time it was swallowed''' * '''The amount swallowed'''
you can get ink poisoning by putting ink all over cause ink has poisoning
The cure for ink poisoning is vomiting unless a professional has instructed you to.
You can get ink poisoning by getting a lot of ink in your mouth, or if you write on yourself a lot. I hope this helps! -Flashlight
no, if you draw on yourself with ink and the ink gets into your system then you can get Ink poisoning, however, who in their right minds is going to drink Ink? My mate please help
Only if you are using actual INK from a bic pen or something of the sort. The word "ink" in relations to tattoos is a misnomer. It is actually pigment. Buy real ink.
You may have ink poisoning if you are experiencing eye irritation and staining of the skin or other mucus membranes. Ink poisoning can also cause stomach cramps and vomiting.
No, ink is an inert compound.
I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING.
1. What on earth are you thinking! Get a tattoo done professionally. 2. Yes you probably could get ink poisoning so please don't do this.
this question is relative. seek the advice of a physician immediately if you think you have "ink poisoning".
You will know if you have ink poisoning because you will of had to ingested alot of ink, or gotten ink in a cut. You will know if you got ink in a cut because it burns and itches
Every type of poisoning is bad.
There is no such thing as "ink poisoning". People wouldn't get tattoos if there was, so you don't have to worry about getting it.
Ink Poisoning is not more dangerous than lead poisoning though they are equally dangerous. They both occur with long exposure to ink or lead. They are generally not fatal but have damaging effects on the body if not dealt with.
It Depends On The Quantity And Type Of Ink.
ink is poisoning because of the things in the ingredients
Ink poisoning can manifest as a rash, made up of clusters of tiny red dots. More commonly, ink poisoning manifests as headache, nausea, vomiting, and liver problems.
Yes and no. It depends how strong the ink is
You should not get ink poisoning if you put the ink just under the skin with the needle like some people do for home tattooing. But if you place the needle over a vein or major artery (such as you were tattooing on your wrist) you can get ink poisoning. Be very careful with what you do and always throughly think ahead.
You'd have to drink the ink.
NO. Have you ever heard of Ink Poisoning?
The only way that its possible to get ink poisoning from ANY type of pen is to swallow it, or if it gets inside of an open cut. Scientists who researched this proved that you need to swallow an ounce or more of ink to get ink poisoning. However gel pens use water-based ink, so they are less of a risk and non-toxic.