Is ink poisoning more dangerous that lead poisoning?
Ink Poisoning is not more dangerous than lead poisoning though they are equally dangerous. They both occur with long exposure to ink or lead. They are generally not fatal but have damaging effects on the body if not dealt with.
The only way that its possible to get ink poisoning from ANY type of pen is to swallow it, or if it gets inside of an open cut. Scientists who researched this proved that you need to swallow an ounce or more of ink to get ink poisoning. However gel pens use water-based ink, so they are less of a risk and non-toxic.
I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING.
Can you get ink poisoning from putting ink on a safety pin and jabbing it into your skin can you get ink poisoning?
You should not get ink poisoning if you put the ink just under the skin with the needle like some people do for home tattooing. But if you place the needle over a vein or major artery (such as you were tattooing on your wrist) you can get ink poisoning. Be very careful with what you do and always throughly think ahead.
If you were chewing on a pen and the ink got in your mouth but you didn't swallow it could you still get ink poisoning?
Yes, but if you washed quickly, I doubt that there is enough harmful ink in that pen to do much damage. Otherwise, a lot of kids would be sent home from school early. this is another person, no actually you cannot get ink poisoning like that. You'd have to get more than one ounce of any kind of pen ink to get even a sore stomach.
Symptoms of ink poisoning. Ink Poisoning from a writing pen or sharpie. Symptoms: May cause eye irritation Staining of skin and other mucous membranes You can only get this from actually ingesting the ink, and you would have to ingest quite a bit. Or even getting in a cut. i got stabbed in the vain with a pen and my arm really hurts are those related?
For a start if your infant has ingested ink I think to be safe you should should get her/him to a doctor or hospital. Having said that I don't think that Ink is necessarily poisonous, lots of school children are likely to ingest ink and therefore it would not be made to be dangerous. Second have a look at the bottle - the label will tell you what to do if it is harmful when…