No, the chlorination will not harm the dog.
Yes, properly chlorinated water is safe to drink.
No HFMD can not survive in Chlorinated water. Actually the chlorinated water will help Sue M MD
yes, chlorinated water does cause skin darkening
Drinking water is chlorinated to avert the risk of harmful micro organisms causing ilness in the public through drinking water. It is also used to keep swimming pools safe.
To kill harmful organisms in the water that would make you sick.
It is safe to drink tap water in Dallas because the water chlorinated.
Yes, the chlorine will burn your skin
There would be no measurable difference.
They are actually both chlorinated. The "salt water pool" simply means there is a salt chlorine generator that makes chlorine from the salt. The water usually has a softer feel it as well.
Swimming pools are chlorinated (have Cl2 added to it) and filtered to decrease bacteria and dirt content.
Take a good bath with fresh water.
well, animals drink that water it can poison them or if we drink that water it can poison us. Like somethings look clean but arent, what if you take your child swimming in that water? most likely water goes into the mouth when swimming, and may be swallowed especially if a child is playing in water.
Mosquitoes will hatch in swimming pools if the water is stagnant, However if the water is regularly run through filtration and chlorinated this should not be a problem.
Chlorinated tap water and chlorinated swimming pool water is unhealthy for sperm. It kills them. But don't think that water is a useful contraceptive - it is not strong enough to guarantee any success in preventing pregnancy.
It depends on the amount of chlorine in the water.
It is very unlikely for someone to experience chlorine poisoning by swimming, even in highly chlorinated pool water. Nonetheless, be sure to shower after swimming, because regular, chlorinated pool water can easily irritate skin and hair.
I have found swimming in ch water is ok, but since our town was forced to drink chlorinated water as of this month, i believe it has made me very sick which is also a cause of being very tired. i cant wake up in the morning.
not particularly but a little chlorine is less harmful then some of the micro organisms that like to live in it.
Oh yes, viruses and other agents of disease are impeded by salt water just as much as they are by chlorinated fresh water. HIV does not spread through salt water.
We live by drinking water. Why drink oil? its harmful
No fish can live in Chlorinated water
I depends if it is a chlorinated pool. If so, wait 24-72 hours. If it is natural water, you do not have to wait.
If you are swimming in clean, chlorinated water this would be safe. If the water is not very clean, then there is a risk of exposing your sore to an infection. Personally, I would wait for the sore to heal.
If the water is properly chlorinated, there is no risk in drinking it.
No, they drink the water that they are swimming/living in.