no it is not safe to drink.
it is very safe to drink as long as you dont drink to much
Yes it is completely safe to drink.
Yes, it is safe to drink old wine.
is it safe to drink tiger malt while pregnant
Yes. It is safe. It is also safe for children to drink.
no it not safe to drink your own urine it is dangerous
It is safe to drink coffee when you are pregnant. To much to be avoided.
safe enough to drink... contains caffeine and color dyes.
All distilled spirits alcoholic beverages are safe to drink.
because toilet cleaner is a chemical and is not for us to drink and cola is a soda which is safe to drink I don't know the answer all i know is that the answer above is wrong
You don't drink it
yes, its safe to drink a aged sparkling wine.
Yes. It is safe and nutritious to drink the same.
sour milk is never safe to drink
It is not safe to drink alcohol with any type of drug/medication. So no, it is NOT safe to drink alcohol with Ambien 20 mg.
Only 1% of the water on earth is safe to drink. The other 99% is saline and is not safe.
Is sediment safe to drink in a bottle of white wine
Yes, it is safe to drink the water because they are freshwater lakes.
sure it is... the taste is a little diffetent but is safe to drink
Tap water is not safe. You should only drink bottled water.
No, if the water is contaminated then refrigeration will NOT make it safe to drink.
Vaginal fluid is safe to drink, if not, it wouldn't be recommended to eat a girl out.
Yes it is safe to drink a protein drink daily. Protein is a necessary nutrient. It helps you build muscle and can make you feel full longer.
Yes , water is safe to drink throughout the whole country, some well water may not be safe to drink in very distant out of the way places, unless boiled.