It will work if, the dryer plug you are using is the same electrical voltage as the oven. If your oven is electric, it is 220 - 240v, if gas, 110 - 120v. A 220 plug has either 3 or 4 prongs, depending on your appliance being a 3 or 4 wire system. A 4-wire system will have a red wire (110v power), black wire (110v power), white wire (neutral/common), green wire (ground). A 3-wire system will be missing the white or green wire. 110v system (gas oven or dryer) will have a black (power), white (neutral), green (ground). It will work, but be limited. Dryer circuits are 30A, whereas oven circuits are 50A. You cannot just upgrade the dryer wiring to 50A as it is not rated for that and will start a fire. To use the oven properly you need to install a properly rated circuit. Do it right or don't do it at all. Negligence is fatal with electricity.
no its not daaa
Yes, it can. A toaster oven is like mini oven, literally, a oven safe glass dish can be put in a toaster oven
You can put anything in an oven that can fit in it. Whether or not it is safe to do so is another thing.
You can put a condenser tumble dryer anywhere as long has you have a plug close by. Because a condense dryer collects the water in a container which you can empty when it is full.
Yes, porcelain is dishwasher safe, oven safe, but do not put it into the microwave!
No, you can put plastic in the microwave which would melt in the oven and metal dishes are oven safe but can't be used in the microwave. Glass works in either.
No, just because it's microwave safe does not mean it's oven safe. The thermal mechanisms involved in microwave radiation and convective heat are completely different. Many plastics are microwave safe, but you should never put plastic in the oven.
No, most of them plug into the wall
yes it is
No, it will melt and smell terrible.
Technically you could put them in the oven, but if you are planning to turn the oven on, I wouldn't recommend it.If the dishes are plastic, as most dishes labeled 'dishwasher and microwave safe' are, then they will melt if used in the oven. A microwave is safe as its only a few minutes, and a dishwasher uses hot water.
Yes, silicone is microwave safe. It is also safe to put in the dishwasher, and even in the oven.
yeah think so..check the tag
yes you can put the both in one socket but in practice it should not. You run the risk of popping a circuit breaker or fuse.
If you're microwaving it, it isn't safe. Nor can you put it on the stove. But I think you can put it in the oven for a bake potato.
no its not you would fry your cat. that would not be very nice now would it? would you like it if some one put you into a oven?
No recommended, oven glass is designed for a specific purpose. It you what to put 'glass' on a burner, buy a 'pan' or product for that purpose
You can use whats in the shed to put out fires in the oven or dryer. There is a fire extinguisher in the shed used to do this.
tie both grounds to same terminal
because you may be allergic to it
Ceramic dishes may be safe to use in a conventional oven if it appropriately marked "for oven use". If it is not, then it shouldn't be used where it can get extremely hot.
It's very safe, do not worry!
No, absolutely not. If you put glass in the oven, it will crack and turn brown. It will ruin the pan, the food, and the oven. NEVER PUT GLASS IN THE OVEN. * * * * * * * * * * I don't know how old this post is, but actually, you CAN use glass such as Pyrex or Corning. I use a gas oven and that's all i use. I no longer have metal pans. Just check the "User Guide" that comes with your dish/pan. If it says it's safe to use in oven, you're fine. ************** It can. My mom used even a safe to use in oven glass pot and it exploded.
because they bothhave diffrent chemicals in them
You should not use a pressure cooker to bake in . You could use the bottom if you had to, but it will not build pressure without the gasket and the gasket should not be put in the oven. The gauge will not survive in the oven either. The older lids also had a lead blow-out plug and the newer ones, a rubber plug. Both will melt out in the oven.