I get the feeling many people get hornets and wasps mixed up with honey bees. Bees are fat with yellow/black stripes and fly low. I have them in my garden and they seldom harm a person unless you accidently sit on one or put pressure them. If you are allergic to bees then you carry a special kit with you at all times. Hornets and wasps (elongated and thin in body, can be yellow/black or other colors) are the nasty ones that can leave a very nasty sting.
Some people can go a lifetime without being stung. It is whoever lived the longest life without being stung
In most cases being stung by the Ichneumon Wasp is harmless if painful. If you do happen to be stung wash the stung part if you can.
a painful strike to the stung area and a possibility of paralyzment
Being stung by a bee hurts with extreme pain, and can last for a while.
you have a better chance of dying from riding a bike, being struck by lightning, or even being stung by a bee. but if your ever bleeding and going into the ocean, it increases your chance. sharks can smell one tiny drop of blood from a mile away. so if your ever going far out then you should have a group of people with you.
They do get stung, but their skin is so thick it doesn't affect them.
Bees and wasps are everywhere, and sometimes it is hard to avoid being stung by them. If a person is stung, they can neutralize the sting with apple cider vinegar.
Birds are able to eat wasps without getting stung because they crush the stinger with their beak. They do this before the wasp has a chance to sting them.
After being stung by a marine animal, symptoms can include vomiting and difficulty breathing, and shock muscular cramping and nausea.
I have it. Its Apiphobia meaning fear of bees and being stung by one. Never have been stung by one before not gonna start now.
yes you can it requires an antidote that can be administered by the hoispital