Snow and Ice
Philippines

Is there a chance that it'll snow in the Philippines?

012

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2013-07-25 08:03:52
2013-07-25 08:03:52

Snow fall occured in the Philippines is very rare. There are reports that there were snow fall on the mountain top of Mt. Pulag, the highest mountain in Luzon island. The snow fall did not last longer that 5 minutes.

001
๐ŸŽƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Related Questions


50percent chance of snow means that it probably will happen to snow. So the probability of 50% chance of snow will happen.


A Chance of Snow was created in 1998-12.


The Philippines are tropical, and unfortunately they do not get snow. Instead, what would be snow hits the warm climate and changes to a cold rain.


The Philippines is a VERY HOT COUNTRY! It is located near the equator so no, the Philippines does not get any snow. Philippines is a tropical country, located above the equator. Because of this, Philippines do not get any snow. There are only two seasons in tropical countries like the Philippines; rainy and sunny.


There is no snow in the Philippines because it is a hot, tropical country that is located near the equator. That plus the lack of any mountains that are high enough to get snow means that it just never gets cold enough for snow in the Philippines.


Yes there will be 100% chance that it will snow there.


The Philippines are at a lower latitude and surrounded by a warm ocean, and the elevations aren't as high as Japan. If the temperature doesn't get near freezing, it won't snow.


the snow can't gow at philippines


The Philippines is a tropical country, located above the equator. Because of this, Philippines do not get any snow. There are only two seasons in tropical countries like the Philippines; rainy and sunny.



right now, i can see the snow outside of my window. hopefully itll last till february or march


A Chance of Snow - 1998 TV is rated/received certificates of: UK:PG


Because Philippines is above the Equator that is directly heated by the sun....:)


In the UK it CAN snow in the following Months, January (70 % chance) February (75% chance) March (55 % chance) April (30% chance May (5%chance) June (1% chance) July (0% chance ) August (0% chance) September(5% chance) October (30% chance) November (40% chance) December (60% chance)


it will snow today or for however long


put white and red cosmos next to each other and hope after 3 days it makes pink :) there is a chance it wont, itll do nothing, or itll make another flower


Yes. Florida does occasionally get snow in the winter.


The chance of snow in the Leesville, LA is very slight. Snow in the state of Louisiana is an relative rarity.


With high humidity this means there is a lot of water vapour in the air, therefore the chance of precipitation (rain or snow) is high.


Philippines is near the equator.An equator is a line directed in the sun.So the philippines is an Tropical Island so its have no snow.Some People said that there are snow in Baguio City,some part in philippines.Baguio City is a cold area baguio city can experience a snow if its Temparature drops into 10- Degress Celcius.They said they can experienced too in Mt. Pulag tallest mountain in Luzon...


The climate of the Philippines is very warm, and the mountains there are not particularly tall.


you will have a 90 percent chance of getting rasmus as you're snow imp


We already have around 2-3 inches of snow. It might snow another one inch by chance.


They say that there is a slight chance it will snow here at Houston TX and yes it might snow


its from actually the snow when the sun comes out that means snow or a snow store (blizzard) will be there by a 70% chance ONLY IN WINTER



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.