Is urine poisonous?
The urea in urine is poisonous so don't drink large amounts of urine.
Urine is deadly poisonous if unchecked regulaily it can mould and infect the bladder.
i dont really know
You excrete urine for a good reason. Urea is poisonous.
Your body has to get rid of URINE because its contains poisonous substances which can cause problems to your kidney.
filters urine and releases the poisonous substance outward
probably, i wouldn't go drinking it.
Actually yeah it is. It is one of the most poisonous substances on earth
The urea in urine (yours or somebody else's) is poisonous so if you drink enough urine you will harm yourself. It may make you die and if you drink it, spit it out FAST.
idk, but it's found in pee :( yes it is poisonous, but the kidney can filter it out of the blood and put it in urine (which comes out of the body), but i dont know why its dangerous :S
No frog urine is not detrimental to eyes(wash with clean water) and it doesn't carry the chemicals to cause warts.I would say it isn't harmful.
Urine is made of Urea which is poisonous if you drink it. Urine is mostly water (about 95% water), however, the rest of the contents of urine can vary depending of what you've eaten, drank, breathed or been exposed to. The remainder of urine usually consists of urea, uric acid, ammonia, hormones, dead blood cells, proteins, salts and minerals, and toxins.
Yes. Toad urine is poisonous, so toads use it as a natural defense when picked up. It cannot kill people (It will just give you a bad stomachache), but it is poisonous enough to kill dogs, cats and other animals.
No, tree frogs are not poisonous. They can only eject a small amount of urine when frightened, which is sterile so they are completely safe. (Just wash your hands afterwards!). They are also no poisonous to any type of animal, including cats, dogs etc. If something ate the frog, perhaps then the animal could get sick but in general, no, tree frogs are safe. The little tree frogs here in the U.S. are not poisonous… Read More
Plasma proteins and red blood cells are not excreted in urine because they remain in the blood when it is filtered through the kidneys and into the ureters. They are too big to be filtered. Most other substances present in blood are also present in urine since the kidneys filter out poisonous substances as well as substances that are present in excess such as salt and water.
no its not poisonous, it only bites
It actually doesn't clean grout. Not unless you're feeding your cat ammonia or bleach, which is not only poisonous but also cruel. The smell of the urine will be deep-rooted into the grout and will encourage the cat (and other animals) to empty their bladders in that spot. Unless you clean it up properly. Cat urine stains grout and makes it smell, which is inviting to do it again. Cat urine does not clean anything… Read More
A poisonous mushroom is a poisonous mushroom
The water part goes through your kidneys and becomes urine. The poisonous parts go through the liver and are broken down into less harmful chemicals, which is why people who drink a lot usually have their liver stop working.
No, it is quite the opposite. Urine contains a large amount of toxins. Its purpose is to specifically remove them from the body; you are effectively wasting all of the effort and reintroducing potentially poisonous material into your body.
Most scorpions are poisonous, but some are not! The bigger the LESS poisonous The smaller the MOST poisonous
No, they are not poisonous. They are poisonous to reptiles.
NO , they are not poisonous, The common frog is not poisonous.
Yes, eye shadow can be poisonous to some living things. It is not poisonous to humans, but it can be poisonous to animals.
No, gold is not poisonous to wear. Ingesting it may be poisonous.
It is poisonous, the most poisonous lizard on Earth.
There are no poisonous snakes, there are venomous or nonvenomous snakes. A poison must be ingested (eaten) to do its damage. A venom must be injected to kill. A person can safely eat a venomous snake and frequently do. The basic difference between the two is that venomous snakes have venom glands and fangs and nonvenomous snakes do not.
yellow ladybirds poop is poisonous if it gets into your skin but it would have to be there a while. the red ladybirds are not poisonous.
They are not poisonous to the touch but are poisonous if eaten.no they are not poisonus no
No, the tent caterpillar is not poisonous. If it was poisonous, it would bite you.
Canna bulbs are not poisonous. Calla lilies are poisonous.
They are not poisonous.
They are not poisonous.
no they are not poisonous
No they are not poisonous there is many at my house and I've caught them and held them before but they aren't poisonous maybe they are poisonous to the animals that eat it but its not poisonous to humans I'm 100% sure
No. Non-poisonous sea creatures greatly outnumber poisonous ones.
Bracken ferns are not poisonous to humans but they are poisonous to animals.
Is it correct? two lizards have been poisonous
Nightshade is rather poisonous, but I don't know THE most poisonous.
All spiders are poisonous it depends on how poisonous.
One is poisonous and one is not poisonous.
There are both poisonous and non-poisonous snakes in Florida.
Voles are not "poisonous," and are eaten by birds of prey worldwide.
Not all metals are poisonous; example of poisonous metals are Be, Hg, Pu.
well yellow ladybirds are not poisonous but black ones are poisonous. do you people get it yellow ladybirds are not poisonous i hoped you liked my message.
Sodium chloride is not toxic at reasonable intake.
yes lady bugs are poisonous. certain ones are poisonous. the yellow ones are. but if you eat them they can also be poisonous. some bugs that look like ladybugs may be poisonous . all lady bugs are poisonous when the are stressed . that is called toxic blood.
They are not poisonous
No they are NOT poisonous.
No, they are not poisonous.