June plans to buy a new pair of jeans They are on sale for 25 percent off If the original price is 35.00 How much will she save on her jeans?
$35.00 x 25% = $ 8.75
$35.00 - 8.75 = $26.25
A pair of jeans in on sale for 25 off the original price Which expression represents the sale price If the original price of the jeans is 40 evaulate the expression to find the sale price?
There is a sale where the price of a pair of jeans is reduced by 50 percent By what percent must the price increase to be back at the original price?
$312.49 ; here's how: You have original price is 100%, final price = original price - discount amount, and discount amount = original price * discount percent. So Final price = original price - original price * discount percent = (Original price)*(100 % - discount percent). 249.99 = P0 * (100%-20%) = P0 * (0.80) ---> P0 = 249.99 / 0.80 = 312.4875
How do you find the new price of an item if you know the original price and the percent of increase?
How do you figure the how much percent was taken off the original price if you only have the original price and the sale price?
i assume you mean 56percent if so then the original price is 5352.14 56 percent off means 56% was subtracted leaving 44% of of the original price which is equal to 2354.94 44% of of the original price which is equal to 2354.94 can be rewritten as .44 (orig. price) =2354.94 (orig. price)=2354.94/.44 the original price is 5352.14