Lived in FL for 4 months and looking at filing bankruptcy do I need to hire an atty from the state GA that I lived in prior or use FL atty?

The proper venue is the state you have lived in for 91 out of the past 180 days, so Florida is where you will file. If there is real estate or other assets in GA, or real estate in FL, that you want to exempt, the applicable exemptions may be complicated. Your FL bankruptcy lawyer should be able to advise you.