School uniforms should not be banned?
1. You don't have to keep purchasing new clothes
2. Reduces bullying.
3. Gives a sense of belonging
4. Easily identify the student
(improved by danger93)
5. Reduces crime
6. Increases focus on work
7. Decreases attention on beauty passion
8. Decreases the talking about other peoples clothes (especially like where they got the clothes from)
uniforms should be banned because, maybe the kids left them at home. what are they going to bring? uniforms are a pain in the *** to be worried about. why bother about uniforms? i go against uniforms in schools. i went to a school that had no uniforms and they still got enough money to go on field trips by selling stuff to us kids so why bother uniforms are a pain to worry about…
Schools shouldn't have uniforms because you can't wear whatever you want to wear. It doesn't show your personality. Also, you are not able to express yourself. Every day you have to wear the same clothes every day. Wearing uniforms should be banned. Also, another reason is that uniforms are expensive. You have to waste all your money for uniforms on the first day of school. Maybe the rule of having uniforms should be changed