Asked in
Law & Legal Issues

She and i agreed to end child support can she take you for child support again?


User Avatar
Wiki User
October 01, 2008 1:36AM

A verbal agreement is never the way to go in these instances. If the order to rescind child support was properly done, and with the final divorce decree modified legally, then she must go through all the proper motions to get it re-instated. You would naturally be part of those court proceedings.