Asked in
Criminal Law
CD and DVD Drives

Someone was convicted of a crime in Washington back about 13 years ago you need to know how he can get info on that conviction he was represented by a public defender?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 26, 2010 7:09PM

Go to the clerks office for the court in the county where the violation took place. All of that information should be public record.