The stud you are thinking of using has papers and you have copies of both of the papers from the parents of the mother could you get papers for a litter?

If you are referring to AKC registration papers the answer is yes. You will need to register the mother first and you will have to pay a late fee to do that. Once the liter is born you can then register the liter and later each dog.