answersLogoWhite

0


Want this question answered?

Be notified when an answer is posted

Study guides

Exercise

20 cards

What is the effect of exercise on your flexibility

What is the fibrous connective tissue that holds bones in a joint together

What type of muscle straightens a joint

What type of disease is cystic fibrosis

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
4.01
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
309 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What happens if u swallow a little bit of ink?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions

What happens if you accidentally swallow a little bit of ink?

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.


What happens if you swallow a little bit of pen ink?

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.


What happens if you accidentally swallow a little bit of pen ink?

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.


Is metallic gel ink toxic?

It is not if u swallow just a little bit but if you swallow a pen full you could possibly vomit but it is not fatal.


What happens when you swallow a pen cap?

Your ink drys out.


What happens if you swallow ink from a printer?

I don't know who would, but there is a good chance you can die.


Ink poison can you die with only a little bit?

no


What Happens When You Swallow Ink From Ballpen?

Nothing Will Happen. You'll Be Okay. Because, If The Ink Is Poisonous, People Will Not Use It For A Ballpen. So The Ink From A Ballpen Is Not Poisonous. It Just Taste Weird, And Don't Do That.


Who invented ink?

The Chinese invented the black mose at first and then when the Egyptians found out, they took the idea and change it a little bit and called it ink.


What happens when water touches ink?

the ink is diluted


Where can one purchase ink cartridges for printers?

Someone could by ink cartridges for printers at any computer store, be it online or in person or at a store which carries a little bit of everything, such as Walmart.


What happens if you swallow ink?

Although swallowing large amounts of ink can harm you, if you swallowed less than an ounce, you will be fine. Other than a strange taste in your mouth, nothing else will happen. Drink a lot of water in order to dilute the ink that you swallowed.

People also asked