Custody
Child Support
Custody Documents

What are the chances that a father who never married the mother and also has two sons from a previous marriage could get shared physical custody of an 8-month-old child?

8910

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2006-03-24 16:12:51
2006-03-24 16:12:51

Truthfully, not too good. A baby is most likely to be left with the mother. Although if there are drugs or domestic violence involved it changes it drastically. Your two sons might be an influence as the court wouldn't want to separate the children and that is a positive for you. Also any property you might have owned before the marriage might influence the courts decision as if it is your house (purchased before the marriage) you all currently live in it is also to your favor. Good Luck.

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


Here their chances are very slim indeed as they have not paid up for the child's support, and they may do it again or have done it before that is why they did not get custody of the child from a previous marriage.

Chances are, if she says she's not looking for marriage, she's probably not.

For each pregnancy, there is a 50 percent chance of a boy and a 50 percent chance of a girl baby. So to answer your question the odds are still 50:50.

Well if you constantly think about that person then chances are....you still have feelings for them.

No because chances are the marriage is not going to last that long because you are going to have a long life and who knows who you are going to meet and stuff like that.

About 10 to 20 percent. Divorce rates are very high in California to start with and a teen marriage has even less chances for success.

If you are going to try and use a wrong name , and which is not at all your legal name . then there very good chances for this marriage not to be legal, as you are getting witnesses to sign false facts on the marriage certificate ,.

Yes , why not, divorced man understand the mistakes of previous Relationships . Chances are, you will find a great person.

The chances that someone will be awarded alimony after a 2-year marriage are slim.

Outside of any physical problems, the chances are very good. If you do not wish to become pregnant, always use protection.

Any time the penis is inserted in the vagina, it is sexual intercourse. Your chances of pregnancy will vary. Did he ejaculate previous to the penetration? How close was the time frame between him pulling out and ejaculation? If he did, and it was a very short span of time, then the chances favor you being pregnant. If not, then the chances are lower.

It is 50-50. The gender of any child is always 50-50, as previous children have no impact on what you will have next. Like the above answer said, the chances are 50% for both genders.

Chances are very good that your marriage is legit, even if hubby was here illegally at the time. If you could show that some of the marriage docs were falsified in some way, you might be able to get the marriage voided.

Experiencing the advantages of marriage early. (Tax breaks...) Experiencing marriage early. Improves your chances of being married for a loong time (getting to experience platinum wedding anniversary)

Judith Butler is a professor at the University of California at Berkeley. She is a feminist and gay rights activist. She lives with her lesbian partner. Chances are she does not oppose same-sex marriage.

I think arranged marraige goes 90% in sucess in INDIA then the failure chances are just 10%

There are chances that by playing games or involving yourself in physical activities you can break your hymen.

There is a great deal of concern about the maturity of the couple. Allowing marriage prior to completion of minimum education requirements is a major concern. It greatly increases that chances that the couple and their children will become wards of the state.

Chances are LOW. VERY LOW. meeting anyone on the internet is dangerous. Marrying in less than one year is BAD NEWS.

It is actually a good idea to tell them why you left. It could increase your chances of getting hired.

When you are asked how you got along with your last manager, you should be truthful. There are chances that the previous manager might be contacted to verify your relationship claims.

While previous chlamydia infection may affect the chances of pregnancy, current infection does not reduce the risk of pregnancy.


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.