Most women ovulate 7-14 days after the first day of their period now if the condom broke while you were having sex and you were on your period chances are that your not pregnant since it is very difficult to become pregnant during your period but not impossible if you are worried about becoming pregnnat get to your local planned parenthood center and get the morning after pill but hurry up because you only have 72 hours after unprotected sex or failure of contraception for it to be effective hope everything works out for you Good Luck and God Bless!!!
if you used the pill and a condom then I would say there is little chance you are pregnant
No; in fact having your period shrinks your chances of getting pregnant to almost zero. Still use a condom though.
There are good chances of falling pregnant while using a condom as the conden may burst...!!! Its better to go for a urine pregnancy test on the 4th week after having sex...!!! or look for pregnancy related symptoms...
If you are having unprotected sex let alone he ejaculated in you there is always a good chance that you could be pregnant. If you do not want to get pregnant ALWAYS use a condom in addition to a regular form of birth control.AnswerYes as there is always a chance when having unprotected sex take a hpt immediately or see your dictor.
If you are having unprotected sex, your chance of becoming is high. The only way that is 100% sure is abstinence.Barring that, using a condom is above 95%
Yes it is, but there is a very small chance that you will become pregnant and using a condom or having your partner pull out to cum will greatly decrease your chances of becoming pregnant.
It depends. Did the condom have spermicidal lubricant? How long did he stay inside after he came? How many holes did you poke in the condom?Chances of getting pregnant within a year with good condom use is about 15-20% [ie: of 100 typical couples using condoms and having regular sex for a year, 15 to 20 of them will get pregnant] Chances of getting pregnant within a year without any birth control is about 80%. Of course your chances for getting pregnant in a single encounter are much smaller, but someone wins the lottery every day.Don't be dumb. If the condom breaks or leaks, take Plan B. If you are deliberately poking holes in the condom to try and get pregnant without the guy knowing, well, there's no way to express how dumb, unethical, and wrong that is.Chances of having the life you expected after spermjacking a guy to either trap him in the relationship or have his baby on your own: absolutely none.
99.9% of the time Period = not pregnant headaches are NOT a sign of pregnancy
It is always possible when having sex - the chances of getting pregnant with the two types of BC you are using together is very, very tiny.
By having sex with someone that does not wear a condom.
About 3% if the condom was used properly, If not 15%.
If you are having a period you can not be pregnant.
Having sex without a condom can make a girl pregnant as well as not putting on the condom properly, making the condom break.
No you can not get pregnant if he is wearing a condom while having sex even if he did come and ejaculate,
ANSWERChances of getting pregnant during period are almost zero.
Probably not, but it is not impossible. Condoms properly used are considered to be about 95% effective. So there is a small chance of about 5% that it failed to work properly. If you need to ask this you should not be having intercourse. However you can get pregnant at any time any place if you are having intercourse, there is always a percentage of risk....no matter if he ''pulled" out, used a condom or just did it near you. It only takes one spermazoa.
yes, if you use a condom and it breaks you can get pregnant.
Your chances of becoming pregnant are 100% if you are having UNPROTECTED sex.
when a person is having unprotected sex, the chances of becoming pregnant are 100%, no matter what the regulation of periods or ovulation dates are.
great chances of having your mum
There is ZERO possibility of getting pregnant that way. You can, however, get pregnant by having sex and not using a condom...sounds like "semen on the stomach" is referring to the pull-out method...and you can STILL get pregnant doing that.
Most people are able to get pregnant after having gonorrhea. If you don't want to be pregnant, use contraception.
No chance at all. Theres no chance unless the condom was broken and then theres pre-cum but even then, the chances are 1 in a million. If you're this worried about having sex, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Because it doesn't seem like you have a basic understanding of it at all.
Yes,the chances of you getting pregnant when not on your period are higher