What are the four levels of economic activity and give two examples of each level?
The four types of economic activity, and some examples of each, are listed below.
1) Primary Activity - This is the extractive sector of an economy, such as mining or agriculture. It is in this activity that workers come into direct contact with the environment. It is often considered the most basic level of economic activity.
2) Secondary Activity - This is the activity that involves the manufacture of raw materials into finished industrial products. A canning factory or lumber yard are examples.
3) Tertiary Activity - This is service-based economic activity. This includes areas such as education, retail, finance, and government work.
4) Quaternary Activity - This involves the collection and manipulation of information. This is the most recent form of economic activity, and it is based on the development of technology.
1. Inflation: When the economic activity increases after full employment level, it is called inflation. During inflation, the demand pressures will be high. Increasing demand leads to increasing product prices, increasing demand for factors, higher wages and then increasing demand again. 2. Boom: Boom refers to the peak in the level of economic activity after full employment. The demand pressures will be at the peak. The price level will be very high. 3. Deflation: It…
Explain the three levels of production where business activity takes place and the main factors to be takes into account when choosing the location of a factory?
There are no codes for the 30 levels. But users can write new levels, which can be accessed by loading their codes, which must be on a single line. An examples (select level loader, paste in): code:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2,7,7,0,0,0,0,0,3,2,3,3,0,0,0,0,1,2,1,1,7,0,0,0,0;3
The number of calories per day for a child depends on their age, their level of activity, their body weight, and whether they want to gain weight maintain weight lose weight To view specific examples for children at different ages and levels of activity, see the page link, further down this page, listed under Related Questions. .
During pregnancy the level of liver enzymes change. Serum total and free bilirubin concentrations are lowered. Serum alkaline phosphatase activity increases during late pregnancy. Serum gamma-glutamyl transferase activity levels decrease during the second and third trimesters and serum 5'nucleotidase activity increases slightly .
There is no level 22 on Orb2 or Orb2 TNL. There are Bonus Levels including belts and endless levels. There is no level 22. There is not actually a level 21 -- it is the end screen. There are 20 playable levels and 5 bonus challenge levels on the main menu. (to access, enter the level 21 code, which is 51210)