What are the names of daughters of hazrat Abdul muttalib?
Abdulmuttalib had six daughters. Five were by his Makhzumite wife, Fatima bint Amr, but the youngest, Safiya, was the daughter of Hala bint Wahb al-Zuhriya.
1. Umm Hakim was the twin of Muhammad's father Abdullah. She was the only fair-skinned daughter so she was known as Al-Bayada ("the White"). She married Qurayz ibn Rabia al-Abdshamsi, and their children were Amir, Arwa (mother of the future Caliph Uthman), Talha and Umm Talha. Umm Hakim died before Islam.
2. Barra married Abdalasad ibn Hilal al-Makhzumi, the father of her son Abdullah (aka Abu Salama). On being widowed, she married Abu Ruhm ibn Abduluzza from the Amir ibn Luayy clan. Their son was Abu Sabra, who was killed at the Battle of Badr. Although both her sons were early converts to Islam, neither Barra nor her second husband ever became Muslims.
3. Umama married Jahsh ibn Riyab, a Bedouin ally from the Asad tribe, and bore him six children (Abdullah, Ubaydullah, Zaynab, Abu Ahmed, Habiba and Hamna). All her children became Muslims, although Ubaydallah later apostated, and it is said that her husband was a Muslim too. Umama never converted, although she was still alive when her daughter Zaynab married Muhammad himself.
4. Arwa's first husband was Umayr ibn Wahb, father of her son Tulayb. Her second husband was Arta ibn Sharahbil, father of her daughter Fatima. Tulayb became a Muslim in Mecca, and Arwa converted in response to his example. She later emigrated to Medina.
5. Atika married the wealthy and generous merchant, Abu Umayya ibn Al-Mughira al-Makhzumi, and bore him Abdullah, Zuhayr and Qurayba. It is said that she dreamed about the Quraysh defeat at Badr several days before it happened. Atika later became a Muslim and she emigrated to Medina.
6. Safiya was only about ten years old when her father died. To her first husband, Al-Harith ibn Harb ibn Umayya, she bore a son named Safi. To her second husband, Al-Awwam ibn Khuwaylid, she bore Al-Zubayr, Al-Sa'ib and Abdulkaaba. She lived next door to Khadija (her sister-in-law) and may have helped facilitate Khadija's employment of and later marriage to Muhammad. Left a young widow, Safiya was a stern mother who beat her children "to make them tough." Her relationship with Muhammad (two years younger than herself) was like that of brother and sister, and she was an early convert to Islam. After emigrating to Medina, she faced the homecoming army of Uhud with a spear and killed a supposed spy with her own hands.
Daughters Four # Hazrat Zainab R.A # Hazrat Ruqeya R.A # Hazrat Kalsoom R.A # Hazrat Fatima R.A Sons Three # Kasim # Abdullah # Ibrahim
The third Rightful Caliph of Islam Hazrat Usman (May Allah Karim be pleased with him) married two daughters of The beloved Prophet Muhammad (May peace be upon him). Their names are: Hazrat Kasoom (RAU), and Hazrat Ruqyya (RAU).
Hazrat Muhammad had 4 daughters their names were Zainab, Ruqayyah, Umm Kulthoom and Fatimah Zahra. He also had 3 sons al Qasim, Abd Allah and Ibrahim.
from hazrat khadija he had 4 daughters and 2 sons hazrat zainab hazrat fatima hazrat umm kulsoom hazrat rukayah hazrat tahir hazrat qasim and from hazrat maria he had 1 son hazrat ibrahim 4 daughters namely fatima, zaineb, ruqqia, umm-e-kulsoom (may Allah be pleased with all of them) and 3 boys who died in their early ages namely qasim, ibraheem, abd-ul-Allah 6 children Fatema, Ruqaya, Um Kulthoom, Zayneb, Ibraheem, and Al-Qasim
Neither the Bible nor Qur'an explicitly names or counts any daughters for Adam. It would be reasonably inferred that there were some, unless Seth begot Enosh by way of Eve.
The holy Qur'an does not describe the events in details. It is not a book of stories. It narrates the past events to teach some moral lesson. The names of Hazrat Ayub's daughter are not mentioned in the Qur'an.
Hazrat Khadijah, Hazrat Sooda, Hazrat Hafsa, Hazrat Ume Salma, Hazrat Zainab, Hazrat Ayesha, Hazrat Maria, and three others (May Allah be pleased with all of them).
Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Umar Farooq, Hazrat Usman Ghani, Hazrat Ali (May Allah be pleased with them all).
The daughters names are Else, Helge, and Lotte
The Muslims believe inall prophets. Some of the prophets mentioned in the Qur'an are: Hazrat Adam (AS), Hazrat Noah (AS), Hazrat Abraham (AS), Hazrat David (AS), Hazrat Moses (AS) and Hazrat jesus Christ (AS). The five Rasool (Messengers) as opposed to the Nabi (Prophets) are Hazrat Abraham (AS), Hazrat Moses (AS), Hazrat David (AS), Hazrat Jesus (AS), and Hazrat Mohammed (AS).
uncountable names will be there as abdul rahman
All the Prophets of Almighty Allah preached Islam. They include Hazrat Adam, Hazrat Noah, Hazrat Abraham, Hazrat Moses, Hazrat Jesus Christ and Hazrat Muhammad (May peace be upon them all).
WHERE CAN WE DOWNLOAD 99 NAMES OF HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
The names of Obama's daughters are Malia (14) and Sasha (11)
babe ruths daughters names were jill and catherine
Their names were Susy, Clara, and Jean. He had 3 daughters and ? sons.
The Zaboor was sent to Hazrat David, the Towraat to Hazrat Moses, the Bible to Hazrat Jesus Christ and the Qur'an to Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)
Bruce and Kris Jenner's daughters names are Kendall and Kylie.
Britney spears has no daughters
LorittaLynns daughters name
The names of the daughters of Zelophehad's five daughters were Mahlah, and Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah found in Numbers 26:33
There are differences in names between the Islamic Prophets and their traditional English names. Job is usually equated with Hazrat Ayyub AS. And yes, Hazrat Ayyub AS is mentioned in the Qur'an.
She has three daughters, all with Bruce Willis. Their names are Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah.
The names of the prophet's daughters are: Fatima (ra) Zeynab Roukayah Oum Koulthum
George Bailey's daughters names are: Janie and Zuzu.
The first Four Caliphs are Called the Rightful (Rashidoon) Caliphs. They were in order of seniority: Hazrat Abubakr, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali (May Allah be pleased with them). The fifth Caliph was Hazrat Hasan (RA) who surrenderd his right to Hazrat Amir Muawya (RA)
Prophet Mohammed ( may peace be upon him) had four daughters and three sons.His eldest son was Qasim,then a daughter Zainab, then a Son Abdullah, then three daughters Umme Kulsum, Fatima and Ruqayya these children he had with his first wife Hazrat Khatija.He had another son Ibraheem from other wife.
Hazrat Muhammad (May peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him) had nine uncles and six aunts. The names of his uncles are: Abbass, Hamza, Abu Talib, Zaheer, Hars, Hajra, Maqoom, AZarar, Abdul Uzza (Abu Lahb). Only the first two embraced Islam.
his two daughters' names are kilani and athena. :) the name is yulissa batista f
Hazrat Jibraeel (Taking the message from Allah to the Prophet) Hazrat Israfeel Hazrat Mikaeel Please,refer to the related question for more details.
he might have had daughters or he didnt we dont know and then the names are defenitely not known
Curie's daughters were called Irene and Eve..
His daughters names are Rasheeda, Jamilla, Maryum, Miya, Khalilah, Hana, and Laila and his sons names are Muhammed, Jr., & Asaad.
Meryl Streep has four children with husband Don Gummer (one son and three daughters). The names of her daughters are Mary, Grace, and Louisa.
Bill and Ben (the flowerpot boys)
Hazrat Ismail AS had a son named Qeedar from whose progeny came the last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
The daughters names' are Tzeitel (19), Hodel (17), Chava (15), Shprintze (13) and Bielke (11)
Their names were : Fantina, Bellela, and Moretta.
The names could be lost for ever.
Their names were Elsie and Marian. :)
Dr. Abdul Qadeer
Fiddler On The Roof has enjoyed great popularity over the years, and focuses on Tevye and his daughters. The names of each of his daughters are Tzeitel, Hodel, Chava, Shprintze, and Bielke.
The Bible never mentions their names, only the names of their sons born to them.
1.Hazrat Khadija Bint Khuwaylid. 2. Hazrat Sawada Bint Zam'a . 3. Hazrat A'isha Bint Abu Bakr. 4.Hazrat Hafsa Bint 'Umar. 5.Hazrat Zaynab Bint Khuzayma. 6.Hazrat Ummay Salama Hind Bint Abi Umayya. 7.Hazrat Zaynab Bint Jahsh . 8.Hazrat Juwayria Bint Al-Haritha. 9. Hazrat Umm Habiba Ramla Bint Bint Abi Sufyan. 10.Hazrat Safya Bint Huyayya . 1.Hazrat Maymuna Bint Al-Haritha.
He has 2 daughters and there names are Krystal- 23 Shelly- 25
Names of Noah's daughters-in-law is not given in the Bible.
The bible clearly does not mention the name of any of Adams daughters.
2 daughters >> INDIA ANN SUSHIL and TAJA SUMMER
Edmund Hillary had two daughters called Sarah and Belinda