Here are some arguments for Creation or against Evolution.
These point to Divine Creation:
1) The glaring lack of transitional fossils has been noted by
the evolutionists themselves, such as this statement from the
famous paleontologist and evolutionist George G. Simpson; quote:
"The regular lack of transitional fossils is not confined to
primates alone, but is an almost universal phenomenon."
"The lack of transitional series cannot be explained as being due to the scarcity of material. The deficiencies are real; they will never be filled" (Nilsson, N. Heribert).
"To the unprejudiced, the fossil record of plants is in favor of special creation" (Corner, E.J.H., Contemporary Botanical Thought).
2) Instances of falsifying of evidence by evolutionists, such as Haeckel's drawings, Archaeoraptor, the Cardiff "specimen," and Piltdown Man.
"Haeckel exaggerated the similarities [between embryos of different species] by idealizations and omissions, in a procedure that can only be called fraudulent. His drawings never fooled embryologists, who recognized his fudgings right from the start. The drawings, despite their noted inaccuracies, entered into the standard student textbooks of biology. Once ensconced in textbooks, misinformation becomes cocooned and effectively permanent, because textbooks copy from previous texts. We do, I think, have the right to be both astonished and ashamed by the century of mindless recycling that has led to the persistence of these drawings in a large number, if not a majority, of modern textbooks (Stephen Gould).
Dr. Jonathan Wells published a book in 2002 entitled Icons of Evolution. Dr. Wells states that the book shows that "the best-known 'evidences' for Darwin's theory have been exaggerated, distorted or even faked."
3) Creationists see the "survival of the fittest" and the dating of rock layers by fossils as being perfect tautologies.
4) The fact that some qualified, educated, normal scientists do not believe in evolution. Or at least question it, even if they still preach evolution: "Nine-tenths of the talk of evolutionists is sheer nonsense, not founded on observation and wholly unsupported by facts. This museum is full of proofs of the utter falsity of their views. In all this great museum, there is not a particle of evidence of the transmutation of species" (Dr. Etheridge, Paleontologist of the British Museum).
"To postulate that the development and survival of the fittest is entirely a consequence of chance mutations seems to me a hypothesis based on no evidence and irreconcilable with the facts. It amazes me that this is swallowed so uncritically and readily, and for such a long time, by so many scientists without murmur of protest" (Sir Ernest Chain, Nobel Prize winner).
5) The fact that there is a shared, worldwide tradition among every ancient society that the world was created.
6) Evolving of new organs or species has not been witnessed during known history.
7) Mutations are harmful, not beneficial. One of the tasks of DNA and of long-term breeding is to avoid or repair any changes brought about by mutations. This means that our genetic apparatus is programmed to resist change.
8) Mutations, even if beneficial, do not create new organs.
9) The fact that a great number of fossils have been found in the "wrong" rock-layers according to what evolutionary paleontology would require.
10) The fact that you need DNA to make DNA. No genetic code can be demonstrated to have arisen by chance, together with the ability to read that code and carry out its instructions. Information does not arise spontaneously; and there is an incredible amount of information in even the tiniest cell.
"A living cell is so awesomely complex that its interdependent components stagger the imagination and defy evolutionary explanations" (Michael Denton, author).
"The astounding structural complexity of a cell" (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
Concerning a single structure within a cell: "Without the motor protein, the microtubules don't slide and the cilium simply stands rigid. Without nexin, the tubules will slide against each other until they completely move past each other and the cilium disintegrates. Without the tubulin, there are no microtubules and no motion. The cilium is irreducibly complex. Like a mousetrap, it has all the properties of design and none of the properties of natural selection" (Michael Behe, prof. of biophysics).
11) The problem of the impossibility of abiogenesis in general. "The concept of abiogenesis is not science. It's fantasy" (J.L. Wile, Ph.D.).
12) The fact that evolution was once used as support for the belief that Blacks (or others) are less than highly-evolved humans. "Darwin was also convinced that the Europeans were evolutionarily more advanced than the black races" (Steven Rose, author). He also "reasoned that males are more evolutionarily advanced than females" (B. Kevics, author).
13. The first and second laws of thermodynamics point clearly to a Creator, since things undergo entropy rather than get more orderly over time.
14. "Radiometric techniques may not be the absolute dating methods that they are claimed to be. Age-estimates on a given geological stratum by different radiometric methods are often very different. There is no absolutely reliable long-term radiological clock. The uncertainties inherent in radiometric dating are disturbing to geologists and evolutionists." William D. Stansfield, Ph.D., Instructor of Biology, California Polytechnic State University.
15. "Even total rock systems may be open during metamorphism and may have their isotopic systems changed, making it impossible to determine their geologic age." Prof. Gunter Faure (Department of Geology, The Ohio State University, Columbus.)
16 a). At current rates of erosion the amount of sea-floor sediments actually found do not support a "billions of years" age for the Earth.
b) The amount of Sodium Chloride in the sea, also, is a small fraction of what the "old Earth" theory would postulate.
c) The Earth's magnetic field is decaying too fast to extrapolate a long age for the Earth.
d) The rate of accumulation of Moon-dust has been measured; and the amount of dust on the Moon was found to be vastly less than what scientists had predicted before the Moon-landings.
e) Helium is generated by radioactive elements as they decay. The escape of this helium into the atmosphere can be measured. According to the Evolutionary age of the Earth there should be much more helium in the atmosphere, instead of the 0.05% that is actually there.Also see:
Michael Phelps makes swimming look SIMPLE, but what he does is NOT simple.
In the same way, Life is more complex than it appears.
Take a tree...looks simple enough.
One can look at a tree and think, sure, that happened by accident. One day a cell appeared, reproduced and grew a tree. Simple.
But a CELL is NOT simple. The unfathomable complexity involved in the forming of tree cells, the inexplicable reproducing of those cells, and then the efficient functioning of BILLIONS and BILLIONS of these microscopic cells as they systematically form all the functioning parts of a tree...bark..wood...leaves...root system....and maintain themselves, is beyond accidental.
Going even deeper, the ATOMS forming those cells hold power beyond our imagination, intricate in design, invisible to our eyes, yet forming the basis of everything on earth.
Now once these atoms miraculously formed a tree cell, and the tree cells miraculously formed a tree, this tree now becomes self sustaining, reproducing itself over and over and over to form forests which clean our air, shade our land and do it with such beauty and grace that we can look at it and THINK.... it's SIMPLE.
The Bible says 'In the beginning, God created......'
Nothing will explain and prove creation better than studying the Bible and proving it to yourself. Take the time and do it. It's simple.
Because this discussions could get very lengthy and sprout argument after argument...I will just give you what helped me reject claims that were forced fed me during my school and college years.
Either there was once a giant rock that always was floating in nothing that became unstable and exploded creating galaxies/planets/stars etc... and on one of these pieces there was some gloup/ooze that mutated over the periods of millions and millions or billions of years and then fast forward and here we are....OR:
We are here by design from a Designer. The design works...we breath in O2 and plants breath it out....we breath out co2 and plants breath it in. Design necessitates a designer. Can you name one aspect in all our existence that has a complex design without a designer? Also see: 2nd law of Thermodynamics-matter moves from a state of being to being to decomposition through heat transfer (more complicated than this...just cliffs notes here)
Christian scientists tend to believe in the theory of creation. However, this is not always the case. Creation is the theory which suggests God created the world, however there are different opinions to whether he created the world in 7 days or 7 years or 7000 years. But to answer your question, generally they believe in creation. (see Geneseis - first book in the bible - for more detail)
Who is your role model?
Did Bill Nye go to jail?
Is 0.09 greater than 0.1?
What is the adverb in the sentence she slept late on Tuesday morning?
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Who would you swap lives with for a day?
What do prokaryotes and eukaryotes have in common?
How many times can 8 go into 72?
What should I know about coronavirus?
How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?
What does a red flag mean on the beach?
What's the weirdest state symbol?
What is OK short for?
Is it possible to die of a broken heart?
How did they decide the point value of Scrabble letters?
Why is saw dust used in refractive index of liquid experiment
Does jimmy capps have children
What is the meaning of recompense injury with justice and recompense kindness with kindness
What are the similarities between ancient and modern maps
Who is the woman in the pcmatic commercial
What is meant by the statement that training is extremely faddish
What was common in eastern block nations