What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
December 23, 2013 12:00AM
If you are looking for more information on what are some symptoms of colon caner, the best place to look is on www.medicinenet.com �ۼ ... �ۼ cancer az list �ۼ colon cancer index
March 20, 2013 12:05AM
Symptoms of colorectal cancer include:
- blood on the rectum or in the stool
- feelings of fecal urgency (feeling as if one has to have a bowel movement all the time)
- stomach and/or abdominal pain
- changes in bowel habits, including constipation, diarrhea, and/or pencil-thin stools
- extreme fatigue
- decreased appetite
Pain in abdominal area may be chronic or intermittment, especially a few hours after eating.
Colon cancer may be precluded by frequent episodes of diverticulitis or irritable bowel syndrome.
In addition to the above, this was found at: http://www.coloncancersigns.info/symptomsofcoloncancer.html
While the symptoms of colon cancer can tip people off, they are quite often not present in the early stages or they are confused for benign intestinal conditions. The common symptoms of colon cancer to watch out for include:
- Stomach upset. Abdominal pains, cramping and gas are common signs that cancer might be present. They are signs of a host of other conditions, however. If these symptoms persist, colon cancer screening might be in order.
- Blood in the stool. This is one sign that tends to drive people in for medical treatment. In some cases, the bleeding is caused by polyps, which is actually good news because they can be removed prior to the formation of cancer.
- Weight loss. Weight loss that is sudden and unexplained can signal colon cancer.
- Bowel habits changes. This particular symptom is often overlooked as normal, but if habits are well entrenched and they suddenly change, it could be time for a medical appointment for screening.
- Fatigue. Unexplained fatigue is also a potential sign.
The symptoms of colon cancer are all too often brushed off or they may not appear at all. With this in mind, it is important for anyone age 50 or over to consent to regular screening exams for this condition. People who are at high risk for the condition may also need to undergo screening exams at an earlier stage of life.
One main sympton of colon cancer is blood in your stool. Other symptoms of colon cancer can include cramps, pain, fatigue, weightloss, diarrhea or constipation.
January 17, 2012 8:37PM
Symptoms of colon cancer include bloody stool, a change in normal bowel habits, persistent abdominal pain, weakness and unexplained weight loss. However, despite whatever symptoms you have you should consult your doctor rather than try to self-diagnose.
September 09, 2011 2:50PM
Constipation or diarrhea that lasts more than 2 weeks. If you feel that you cannot completely empty your bowels. Blood in your stool can also be a symptom. Abnormal looking stools. Frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness or cramps. If you suffer from constant fatigue that can also be a symptom of colon cancer. Unexplained anemia can also be a symptom.
August 20, 2011 1:10AM
what are the symptoms of colon cancer
In the earley stages of colon cancer what are the signs?
i am 76 years old waht ar the sstom on cancer .com
what are the symtoms of colon cancer
symptoms of colon cancer
Colon cancer can come with some symptoms or no symptoms at all. But the main symptom is blood in your stool. But even with blood in your stool, that could be an underlining problem of another issue. The other symptoms that could be shown are irregular bowl issues such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating and sometimes stomach pains. I was educated on this when my gastrointerologist found a pre-cancerous polyp in my colon. Be cautious and always pay attention to your body. And i'm only 31. But the likely hood of someone my age getting it is very slim. Always take good care of your body and eat the right stuff.
what are the symptons of colon cancer?
I have a serious bowel problem when I walk with my dog for awhile in the morning and evening. I cannot make it home most of the
May 23, 2011 4:29PM
The main symptoms of colon cancer are naturally, problems when going to the toilet. Changes in bowel movement such as an increase or decrease in frequency, blood in the stools and either constipation or diarrhea are common signs.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF COLON CANCER
always consitpated. does that mean i have colon cancer
have a benign adenoma that was removed. Any cause for worry???
what is the main symptom of colon cancer
where in the body is the colon?
is lower back pain a symptom ?
symptoms of colon cancer
i have flat stool sometimes
i JUST HAD COLON SURGERY, IT WAS A BENIGN TUMOR, BUT WOULD HAVE TURNED INTO CANCER. IT WAS FOUND DURING A COLONOSCOPY. IM NOT THAT OLD, IM 51 BUT I HAD A SHARP PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN, AND SOME BACK PAIN. WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN INTERPRETED AS ANYTHING. GET CHECKED, ESPECIALLY IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS HAD COLON CANCER.
what is the likelihood of ovarian cancer after hysterectomy and with only one ovary?
decrece in bowel movem