What are types of building contracts used by architectural professionals?

ABIC is a suite of contracts joint published by the Institute of Architects and the MBA. It covers work from single trade jobs (ABIC - BW) right through to major complex jobs (ABIC_ MW). These are the most commonly used contracts. There are also AS4000 which is general contract between owner and head contractor. Visit the site http://www.mbav.com.au/ for more info