What can you do on an airplane?
- Push the flight attendant call button and pretend it gave you a shock.
- Call the Psychic Hotline and ask if they know where you are (only do this when phones are permitted on).
- Drop a pen in the aisle and wait until someone reaches to pick it up and scream, "That's mine!"
- Lay down a Twister mat in the back of the plane and ask people if they'd like to play.
- Swat at flies that don't exist.
- When the attendant passes out pillows yell, "pillow fight!"
- Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other passengers.
- Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the plane. Wear yours upside-down.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
- Challenge the person next to you with a "Thumb War."
- Ring the stewardess button frequently and always ask this question:
"Are we there yet?"
- Try not to think about penguins. It's very hard.
- Invent Eyeshadow Application techniques.
- Barage your neighbor with one stupid question after another, for example: What do you like better, hands or feet? Have you ever gone cow tipping? Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
you can play games if u hava a psp
or on your phone ..
also you can play card games if there is another person....
you can go on your laptop.