· Alexander Stephens (Vice President of the Confederate States of America)
· Alfred Terry (Union General)
· Alligator, U.S.S. (Union submarine)
· Antietam (Maryland), battle of
· Appomattox Court House (Lee surrenders to Grant)
· Aquia Creek (Virginia), battle of
· August Kauz (Union General)
A civil war word that starts with I is Infirmary.
war ? :)
abolitionists and Abraham Lincon
Proclamation, as in Emancipation Proclamation.
I don't know, I was asking you!
demolish and discrimination
The battle of Oak Grove, Virginia is a civil war word. Richard J Oglesby was a Union General during the civil war.
William A. Quarles was a Confederate General during the Civil War. His name begins with the letter Q.
Robert E. Lee
General Grant in the civil war
Here are a few civil war words that start with a "D":Dixie-Mason Line (two words I guess)DefenseDiscriminationDelaware
What invention helped to contribute to the start of the civil war and how did it help contribute to