Ya had same problem and I asked electrition at work and he told me to install a 20 amp GFI outlet ( I didn't know they mad them ) and tat tool care of my problem but it will still trip if my wife umplugs her curling iron while it's still turned on it's just in the way that they are made it don't take much to set them off that's why they save lives every day, HOPE THIS HELPS
You, my friend, have a problem with your hairdryer! The windings for your motor or the heater are brushing the ground system within the dryer. The whole reason we have GFCI systems is to prevent you from using that very device in your bathroom. Buy a new one!
The H2O in your hair would evaporate quickly.
People use hair dryers in bathrooms daily. You just need to follow safety precautions to prevent the dryer from shorting out, which could cause injury or even death. Many bathroom outlets are equipped with GFI or GFS safety switches and these should be used for maximum safety.Precautions:Do not pull the dryer plug out by the cord.Do not immerse the dryer in water.Do not let the dryer motor become wet.Handle the dryer with dry hands when possible.Do not stand barefoot on a wet or concrete floor, or in a bathtubDo not use a dryer that has a worn or damaged cord.Do not use a dryer that emits smoke, sparks, or loud noises.Do not use adapters or extension cords..
You cannot use 2-120v outlets to power a 240v dryer. You can convert a 240v dryer outlet to power 2-120v outlets if they are supplied with a neutral. This requires a competent electrician. Do not do this yourself.
You could dry your hair, you could get a shock, you could just stand there, you could wet your hair and then dry it again... the possibility's are endless!
You have to jump onto the counter in the bathroom and than jump from there onto the hair dryer
It could be that the bathroom circuit simply has more on it so the hair dryer is pushing the circuit beyond its limit. In a typical bathroom, properly wired, this would not be the case. But if there are lights on the circuit other than in the bathroom (it would take a lot of lights for this to be a problem), or if there is a source of heat in the bathroom that is on, this may be where your problem is.
You could fall off the dryer. If you are large, you could damage the dryer.
Maybe...... as long as they have the same outlets/plug-ins.
No, your United States washer and dryer will not work in the United Kingdom. Both countries have different power outlets.
It's an hour and ten minutes.
Not at all
Could be but you could also have a weak breaker that will no longer hold the load of your dryer. That is if your talking about your dryer breaker tripping. If your "main breaker" is tripping you have a different problem. Call an electrician in that case. A plugged up dryer shouldn't be tripping your main
The washer is usually no problem, but you may run into problems with electrical supply and vent for dryer.
A stove, dryer, water heater, furnace, heat pump.
depends on the type of dryer you have. I put mine in for about 55 minutes.
hair dryer, earner, light switch, and thermometer
Normally most dryers need a 30 amp current supply to operate.
Wet a dryer sheet and let it sit on the area where the gum is for ten minutes. Then use the dryer sheet to "scrape" any remaining gum.
A dryer usually works, throw it in for a few minutes or better and easier hair dryer
Yes any clothing or bedding placed into a dryer that reaches a temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit for over 10 minutes will kill the bed bugs and their eggs.Added:Because a dryer does not reach it's maximum temperature for about ten minutes leave them in the dryer for thirty minutes. If the material is wet from washing, this time should begin after they're dry.
Yes. Set the clothes dryer at medium to high heat, put the infested cloths (dried) and run the dryer for 20 to 50 minutes.
There are many ways in which you could put a longer cord on your dryer. You could put an extension cord on it.
light bulbs,outlets, compuetrs, hair dryer and usually things that are connected to outlets. (oulets are tehe white rectangular things where yu plug wires into,just so you know,)