What do you call comprehensive and collision insurance if you have both?

We used to call this "full coverage" but insurance companies do not use the term "full coverage" anymore because there are always cases where there is no coverage. Such as damage done intentionally by the insured, and certain other rare occasions. I'm sure some lawyer sued when someone burnt their own car up because the agent said he had full coverage.