What do you do with money received to the estate of the deceased if you are administrator after the estate has been closed?

Unless the amount is not worth the expense, you should file a motion to reopen the case and administer the funds as provided in the will or by law. You will need to file another final account. If the amount is small, you may want to try distibuting the funds according to the will or intestate provisions of law without reopening the case, and get written consent and acknowledgment of receipt from each heir. If there were unpaid creditors, the same suggestion applies, except the money goes to the creditors. Again, get the consent of the heirs in writing.