Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2017-11-14 00:48:06

you can ask a higher court to review the verdict and replace it with a different decision.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

If you are not satisfied with the verdict, and you (and/or your attorney) believe you have sufficient grounds for an appeal, you can try appealing the verdict to the state court of appeals.

When the judges on a court of appeals decide a trial was unfair, they can request a new trial.

They send the case back ("remand it') to the trial court for a new trial with instructions on what was done wrong.

Talk to a lawyer and see if you can appeal the judgement.

Actually a court of appeals cannot decide that. A court of appeals can only decide whether or not the trial court correctly followed procedures and existing legal precedence. It is entirely possible for procedures and legal precedence to be completely unfair (they have been many times) but if the trial court properly followed them, the court of appeals must support the trial court's decision. If the court of appeals decides that the trial court failed to follow procedures and/or existing legal precedent, then the case must be retried in a trial court.

If you get your license, you are still going to have to go to court. The court hearing is for when you did not have your license.

1.supreme court 2.court of appeals 3.regional trial court 4.municipal trial court/metropolitan trial court/municipal circuit trial court

Then the case would be sent back down to the lower court for a new trial. If it is a civil case, no one will have to pay funds until the new trial. If it is a criminal case, you will generally have to post a new bond to be released for the duration of the new trial.

That means a case heard in a trial court was appealed to an appellate court; the appellate court agreed with the lower court's decision, and determined the case was conducted properly. When this happens, the appellate court "affirms" the trial court decision, and that decision becomes final unless the case is carried to a higher appellate court that reverses the trial court's decision.

you can get a Philippine municipal trial court clearance at your Municipal Trial Court :D

Stenography is the process of recording what happens during a court trial

He can try, but with no proof, he will lose the case. They usually don't go to trial with no proof.

You can lose the case, be fined, go to jail.

The primary trial court in Texas?

Your next step would be to appeal your case to the Court of Appeals for the particular Disctrict Court in which you were convicted. They will review it and either agree to review it, affirm it (they agree with the trial court), or remand it (send it back to the trial couort) for further action.

A trial court is the court of original jurisdiction.

Court is a place and trial is a proceeding that takes place at a court.

No. The appellate court is "above" the trial court. The trial court is bound by the appellate court decisions, not the other way.

Supreme courtregional trial courtmetropolitan trial courtmunicipal trial courtintermediate appelate court (formerly court of appeals)ombudsman (tanod bayan)sandiganbayan

When it is in state court of appeal, you can go on to another court & see what they say about ur trial. But also they can give you a new punishment if needed.

Another name of trial court is United States District Court.

Frederick won the court trial. He had to fight to earn a court victory.

A Tennis Court. Or a Squash Court.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.