What if your best friend is in jail and you want to support him and be there for him but you are married your husband cheated on you and he has a girlfriend but he still wants you to be there?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-11-09 01:40:35
2009-11-09 01:40:35

Hun if your husband cheated on you then i would leave him. But for your friend tell him that you are there for him always. And even if he has a gf doesnt mean he doesnt want u. Just visit him all the time, and show how much u respect him and care for him ok..

User Avatar

Related Questions

if they are married the money should be shared, it is not his or hers, it is theirs, so the husband should technically support his wife

she had already cheated by sleeping with my best friend and still she is black mailing me with the support of some powerful rich woman's.

my ex-husband and I were married 20 years. Can I draw from his VA disability?

A genetics test should be done to be sure the baby is really his. If it is then being married to you makes no different and he should support the baby he helped bring into the world. As you know this is a serious problem and you and your husband are going to have communicate and tell him he needs to be honest about how he feels about this. If the genetics test prove he is the father then you have to make some decisions as to whether you want to stay with your husband after he's cheated on you and now how a child to support.

Most states have no-fault divorces, meaning that there is little consideration for who is to blame for the divorce. This means you might have to pay spousal support even if your spouse cheated.

You can be held responsible for back child support. You may not be required to pay future support because the child is of age. Any support will have to be court ordered so consulting an attorney would be wise.

Yes, unless her husband adopts your child with your concent.

Child support is paid to the wife so she can have money to raise the child. Maybe your husband made more money than his wife when they were still married. It's all in divorce papers. Talk to your husband about it.

No, when married you own everything together. In states that allow legal separations the court can issue a child support order if the parents are living apart.

Yes, law binds husband to support wife financially.

A new child support arrangement should be made part of the present divorce proceeding. Your legal circumstances have changed. The court should be made aware of any other court actions that have involved you and your husband.

Yes, nothing stops a child support payment. The amount received is regardless of the financial status of the mother or the new husband.

Your ex-wife's husband has no obligation to pay child support. An ex husband, if a support order exists, can be turned over to the support enforcement department in your state. It is their job to collect.

Of course not, but keep in mind that the children of a married woman are presumed to be those of her husband unless/until proven otherwise.

You do not have to by law, but if you did get married, you're parents most likely gave permission. Hopefully they wouldn't object to you moving out, unless your husband cannot support you.

what i like about girlfriend is that she is always the when you need her support

Support cannot be determined until paternity is determined; however, keep in mind that if the parents were married at the child's birth/conception, the husband is presumed to be the father.

You can file for modification on the basis of a lower income. You cannot file for reduced child support because she is now married, though you could use that as a basis to terminate alimony.

If she can prove paternity, there might be some child support due. But, the husband would be the legal parent, if his name is on the birth certificate.

If the husband of my child's mom adopts her can she still file support from me?

If you are not the child's parent (biological or adoptive), you should not be paying support.This fully depends on the circumstances. If you were married at the time of the birth, you can. There's current a New York case where an ex-husband pays child support to the mother whose now married to the biological father.see links below

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.